Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Luz Takes the BB Quiz!

NAME: Luz Emma Cañas Madrigal

AGE: 43

HOW OLD DO YOU FEEL: 33

WOMEN'S BODIES ARE POWERFUL BECAUSE: they are resilient

MY WORKOUT MANTRA IS: you get out what you put in

MY HYPE SONG IS: Lord of the Game BY Death Grips

MY BODY ICON IS:     Maria Elisa Antonelli (BRA) Beach Volleyball

MY FAVE PART OF MY BODY IS: legs

I STAY BODY POSITIVE BY: flipping negative self talk with the opposite even if I don't quite believe it yet

THE WORST THING I'VE DONE TO MY BODY: eating disorder in my teens (not eating)

THE BEST THING I'VE DONE TO MY BODY: nourishing my body with healthy home-cooked food, occasional indulgence, regular exercise and meditation

I SPOIL MY BODY BY getting regular mani/pedis, acupuncture, and shiatsu 

I LOVE BOUDOIR BALLET BECAUSE: not time consuming, keeps me injury free and keeps everything where I want it

FINISH THIS SENTENCE: MY BODY IS MY TEMPLE

No comments:

Post a Comment